9/18/2022 2:55 pm
The Fall Festival is Back!
Thursday, October 20
4:00 - 6:00 PM
A family fun evening with carnival games, a photo booth, body painting, balloon animals, a bouncy obstacle course, crafts, books & prizes, food & scrumptious homemade treats, and memories that last a lifetime. Check out photos from previous Fall Festivals 2019 and Fall Festival 2017.
This kid-favorite event can't happen without ample parent support. Pair up with some parent friends to tag-team child care duty with taking a volunteer shift; or volunteer together!
Please note that children in grades Kindergarten - 4th must be accompanied by an adult.
Shifts are available before, during, and after the event.
Highlighted Volunteer Opportunities:
- Help bake 500 cupcakes in the PAS kitchen on October 18 and / or October 19
- Bake a batch of treats and drop off on October 20
- Set up games, activities, crafts, and stations throughout the entire school on October 20
- Sign up for a working shift during the event on October 20 from 4 - 5 PM or 5 - 6 PM
- Join the planning committee; Contact Susie Pierce
Check out the supply donation request list if you want to donate supplies instead of time.
Examples of supplies needed:
- Cases of water bottles & juice boxes
- Cases of individual bags of chips
- Bags of candy corn, pumpkins, and lollipops
- Hot cocoa mix
- Paper products such as napkins, plates, spoons, cups, etc.
- Hot dog condiments
Blocks of 40 tickets are Half-Price (only $10) when ordered by October 14.
Tickets will be 2 / $1 on the Day of the Festival.
Sample pricing (subject to change):
- Games, 2 tickets
- Body Painting, 4 tickets
- Obstacle Course, 4 tickets
- Photo Booth, 6 tickets
- Crafts, 2 tickets
- Food, 2-4 tickets
All Ticket Sales are non-refundable.