Sponsorship at Penn Alexander School
Since its founding in 2001, PAS has been a national model for how a racially, ethnically, and socio-economically diverse and high-achieving public school can be created and thrive. Your support is needed now more than ever as public schools continue to be significantly underfunded. Join us in our steadfast commitment to providing high quality public school education in Philadelphia.
Take a look at our accomplishments and help us provide financial support for the academic enrichment programs listed below:
- 2021 & 2016 National Blue Ribbon School distinction by the U.S. Department of Education
- 2019 Highest Overall School Progress Report (SPR) Score. Three Years of Improvement
- 2018 & 2016 Robotics Team earned ticket to the FIRST Lego World Championship
- Numerous achievements in science, technology, music, history, writing, and environmental and racial justice
While approx. 40% of our students live below the poverty line, at the same time many families are privileged to work for big corporations and local universities. Because of support from families, businesses, and universities, PAS is able to provide funding for so many extra programs, such as:
- Robust art program with a full time art teacher
- Classroom & Afterschool programming: science experiments and dissection, sports teams, yoga, ballroom dancing, and subsidized field trips just to name a few
- Teacher and staff support including training courses, classroom books and materials, and teacher appreciation gifts and events.
If you have a business you own, work for, or wish to recommend to become a sponsor, please let us know!
There are many ways to become a sponsor:
We are always in need of businesses that are able to provide food, beverages, supplies, prizes, gift certificates, or other materials for various school-wide events, school supply drives, or teacher appreciation activities.
Our annual spring musical is a great way to promote your business and/or show the cast, choir, and crew how proud you are by purchasing a personalized congratulatory ad for our playbill. Approximately 1000 people attend one of the performances or are involved with the show.
2022-23 Musical Sponsorship Levels:
- Wizard of Oz: $1500
- Dorothy: $1000
- Glinda: $500
- Wicked Witch: $250
- Lion, Tinman, and Scarecrow: $100
5K AND FUN RUN SPONSORSHIP
Approximately 1000 people participate in our annual 5K, most of whom receive a T-shirt with logos on the back. Those T-shirts are worn countless times at school, all over Philadelphia, and beyond! There are many 5K sponsorship levels and perks!
2022-23 5K T-Shirt Sponsorship Levels:
- Full STEAM Ahead Level: $2500
- Science, Tech & Engineering Level: $1000
- Art Level: $500
- Math Level: $250
We also appreciate donations of prizes for the winning runners of many age categories.
- Restaurant and shop gift certificates
- Tickets to kid-friendly performances and museums
- Passes for classes, camps, or other student programs
Huge thanks to our sponsors!
2022-23 Full STEAM Ahead Sponsors ($2500+):
2022-23 Wizard of Oz Sponsors ($1500):
2022-23 Science, Tech & Engineering / Dorothy Sponsors ($1000):
2022-23 Art / Glinda Sponsors ($500):